Re: [squid-users] Problem Squid and Outlook Express

From: Yuzz <yuzz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:46:26 +0800

Hello,
I had another problem here. If user didn't login to the proxy the proxy login pop
up message prompt to the user every 15 minutes.I just want to check with you all.
Is the any setting to avoid Proxy login prompt up to the user every 15 minutes or
might be i misconfigure something in squid.conf?

--
Yuzz
System Engineer