[squid-users] winbind authenticator syncronization

From: Federico Lombardo <egopfe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:56:39 +0200

Scenario:

+ NT4 Domain, with a PDC and a BDC.

+ Squid proxy 2.5STABLE1 on a simple linux machine, samba 2.2.5 using
wb_group as external acl for authentication.

The problem is that when I change Group Credential for an user the
authenticator is not coherent with the scenario.

Example:

Domain unser USER1, Group INTERNETFULL.

(in the acl, only INTERNETFULL can surf web)

On my squid machine I do /usr/squid/libexec/wb_group
Domain\\USER1 InternetFull
OK

The user1 surf on web without any problem....

After that I change User1 credential, removing INTERNETFULL, syncronize PDC
with BDC and logoff/logon on the USER1 pc.

On my squid machine I do /usr/squid/libexec/wb_group

Domain\\USER1 InternetFull
ERR

But my USER1 still go on surfing on the web

Idem when I do a inversal test, example:

USER2 without InternetFull

On my squid machine I do /usr/squid/libexec/wb_group
Domain\\USER2 InternetFull
ERR

Infact, it can't surf web.

Now add credential InternetFull on the user, syncronize PDC with BDC and
logoff/logon on the USER2 pc.
On my squid machine I do /usr/squid/libexec/wb_group
Domain\\USER2 InternetFull
OK

Connect IE with the proxy, and It continues to receive ACCESS DENIED...
Control access.log and I can see Domain\\USER2 bot with only
TCP_DENIED403...

Where is the problem ???