Re: [squid-users] Ugh...beginner problems

From: Michael Kondrashin <mkondrashin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:31:33 +0400

Dear Matthew,
    Ask you questions here. Basicly you have to do two things
1. Edit squid.conf file. (Most of the options can be left with default
values)
2. Run "squid -z" to create cache dirs
This is it! You can run squid.

I do not have squid on Windows - I use squid on FreeBSD, but there should be
no problem with Windows.

If you have some questions you can ask them here.

Michael Kondrashin