Re: [squid-users] Installation Problem on HP-UX

From: <Sorayuth.Kamthawee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:54:24 +0700

Dear All,

Sorry for lately response to my own issue, actually I have install the GCC
(version 3.2) binaries to my machine and that GCC is the compiled version
for HP-UX, The step that I use to install are as following:

     1. # ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/squid
     2. # make all

And the error is occurred at step 2 as following:

- Error 1
No suffix list.
Making all in lib
Make: Don't know how to make EXTRA_libmiscutil_a_SOURCES. Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.

After that I have to clean the things that happened after "make all" is
operated by using "make clean" and the error messege occurred again as
following:

- Error 2
No suffix list.
Making clean in helpers
No suffix list.
Making clean in external_acl
No suffix list.
Making clean in .
No suffix list.
Making clean in digest_auth
No suffix list.
Making clean in .
No suffix list.
Making clean in ntlm_auth
No suffix list.
Making clean in .
No suffix list.
Making clean in basic_auth
No suffix list.
Making clean in .
No suffix list.
Making clean in .
No suffix list.
Making clean in doc
No suffix list.
Making clean in errors
No suffix list.
Making clean in icons
No suffix list.
Making clean in src
Make: line 1185: syntax error. Stop.
*** Error exit code 1

Stop.

Hope this help.

Thanks very much for helping in this issue,

Sorayuth K.