[squid-users] Error messages

From: SVR Anand <anand@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 15:53:08 +0530 (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Couple of questions.

1. Is there a way to disable certain squid error messages so that it will not
appear on the the end user's browser ? My experience is, the end users tend to
get offended when they see say, Access Denied messages because of the acls.
I would like to suppress error messages under some conditions.

2. Is it possible to limit the number of parallel connections on the server
side of squid, something similar to maxconn for the client side ? Does squid
open as many connections as client initiates ?

Thanks.

Anand