Re: [squid-users] Why 'Segment Violation' still happens?

From: Ko Tensei@dont-contact.us <Tensei@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 22:21:34 +0900

Thanks. in fact I'm using Web Polygraph to do a benchmark on Squid.
With the same squid, it successfully pass through the 4 hours test
when running in LRU mode, however, restarted in half in GDSF mode.
The function pointer is overwritten somewhere.
but could you please tell me how can i determine if it's caused by a
optimization problem or caused by some variable?

Ko Tensei