[squid-users] Squid2.5Stable1 with RH7.1

From: Kareem Ashraf <Kashraf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:13:53 +0200

Hi Squid Gurus,
I was wondering if anyone was lucky to get squid to work with RH7.1 using
Kernel 2.4.9-34.
I got segmentation fault while i was doing make with a request to submit a
bug report.
Since it is not an essential machine i was just wondering, is there
something wrong or it is something related to my setup?
OS RH7.1 Fully patched
Squid 2.5STABLE1
Kernel 2.4.9-34 (REDHAT Standard updated kernel)
The segmentation fault occur on different stages.
Best Regards,
Kareem Mahgoub