Re: [squid-users] RELEASE in store.log

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 11:50:49 +0200

Raja R wrote:

> Hi,
> I am constantly getting a RELEASE tag and "-1" in store.log. I think the
> objects are being removed from cache. How do I stop this ?
> Pls. suggest. There is no acl doing this. I checked the conf file.

 I see the same thing, I don't think it is a problem.
 Probably part of squid cache maintenance.
 I have 40Gb cache with 50% hit rate; sustained for months now.

 I assume SQUID is acting normal.

 Object removal frequency, will probably be related to cache
 usage (intensity), cache size , LRU etc.

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM