Re: Re: [squid-users] Imcomplete webpages

From: Warren P <warrenp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:00:27 +0200

Hi

Linux REDhat 7.2
Squid Version 2.4.STABLE4
Transp. Proxy (With L4 Switch)
No errors in any of the log files. In the access.log the URL comes
thru with TCP_MISS/304...that's all
There's no errors on the web pages .. the pages just doesn't want
download completely.
I tried on my test proxy server with the same results. I've now
installed another test box and installed Squid Version 2.5 (STABLE).
No transp. proxying on the test boxes. So far I'm getting the same
results.

Regards.
WP

On Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:15:38 +0200 Marc Elsen (marc.elsen@imec.be)
wrote:

>Warren P wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I've got this secure site I'm having problem downloading
completely.