[squid-users] Windows update won't work through Squid proxy

From: Sheahan, John (PCLN-NW) <John.Sheahan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 13:45:00 -0400

Does anyone know how to get this to work? I have been experiencing trouble
with certain port 80 applications through the proxy and I don' t know why.
Windows Update is one. I read somewhere that I need to block these sites
from being cached in squid.conf. I have tried that and it doesn't make a
difference. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.