[squid-users] NTLM Group Pop up screen

From: Edward Mann <edward@dont-contact.us>
Date: 09 Oct 2002 15:19:49 -0500

I have been successful in getting NTLM and Group auth to work. I am
going to write a HOW-TO if anyone is interested. Please let me know

Now my question.

Since i have it working, when a user goes to the web, they are given the
Access denied screen. This is cool, but i would like to know if when the
user is not found in the group that the dialog box for username password
is returned to them. I have tested this with a ISA box that some of the
people that i work with would like to move the company over to. Is this
possible? Does the code need to be modified to do this or am i missing
an option?