RE: [squid-users] User browsing time estimate

From: Ferris, Kieran <Kieran.Ferris@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 11:46:27 +1000

Joshua,

We use a product called NetTracker and it is put out by Sane Solutions
(www.sane.com).

While it isn't cheap (around $999 US), it does do the job quite well (it has
function for exactly what you're asking) and I thoughroughly recommend it.
The
software is web based and it is multi-platform (Unix, Linux, NT etc).

It can also analyse multiple servers (i.e. ftp, web, proxy etc) so i'd
suggest you
have a look. It does cost money, but sometimes you have to pay for what you
want.

That said, webalizer is a fine product and we previously used it until our
reporting
needs increased.

Regards,

Kieran