[squid-users] Different cache object size for different sites. How?

From: Dmitri Gofmekler <dmitri@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 16:45:55 +0200

Hello All!

I need help in configuring squid. My reqiurements to deired configuratio and
I'm surprised why it is not in FAQ or docuentation. I need to set the different
cache object size for different sites. I'd like to cache all files if the less
or equal to 8 mb and also I have a list of sites (like windowsude, symantec,
kaspersky, etc.) from wich I'd like to cache files with size up to 100 mb for
example, or just cache everythin regardless on size from these sites but I see
no way to set it up in squid.conf, is it possible to do?

Thanks in advance.