[squid-users] cache_peer_access

From: Heinz Ahrens <xf01070@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:38:29 +0200 (MEST)

Hallo,

i use squid and it works fine. I use it for thousands of people. My problem
is, that we want to use the websweeper als parent-proxy.

Ok, that is no problem, for examples:

cache_peer_access 10.a.b.c.d allow policy1

I use squidGuard, too. And now i want to say squid, that he must use a
parent (websweeper) because of a userlist, like:

acl userlist url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/user.txt"
cache_peer_access 10.a.b.c.d allow userlist

I think it does not work. Can somebody help me. I think squid can solve
every problem. Is it possible to take a parent because of a userlist in a
text-file ???

Greetings from Germany

  Heinz Ahrens