[squid-users] ERR_TOO_BIG not being shown?

From: Victor Tsang <victor@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:07:41 +0800

I have seutp the option request_body_max_size to 5M, and I though user
would be getting the ERR_TOO_BIG errorpage when they upload something
larger than 5M.

But it turns out the errorpage is only be displayed by certain browser,
such as netscape7 and opera. With IE and older Netscape (4.x), I get a
connection broken error instead.

Do anyone know if this is a browser problem, or if there's some option I
need to setup in order to make the browser to show my error message?

Many thanks in advance.

Tor.