Re: [squid-users] Why does WinXP send "OPTIONS"?

From: Josh <luser@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 23:14:00 -0700

not to be pedantic, but..
OPTIONS is not a WebDAV method, its an HTTP method.
Its defined in the HTTP/1.1 RFC.
DAV is a set of HTTP extension methods and it uses OPTIONS
to test for the presence of DAV support.

Its a small nit, but if you're looking for the definition of it you'll find
it
in the HTTP RFC, you'll see how DAV uses it in the DAV RFCs.