[squid-users] Error with PHP

From: Jairo.Castañeda <Jairo.Castaneda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:38:06 -0500

Hi all,

We're testing a website for our customers. The idea is that the customer go
to the page and using some filters he can choose the right fan/motor for his
needs. The problem is that when the user gets a list of possible matches and
he chooses one, he gets the one he chose. However if he goes back and
chooses a different motor/fan from the query result list, he keeps getting
the first he chose and the solution is to refresh the page of the query
result list and then he gets the motor he's choosing and not his first
election.

The page is
http://www.telesat.com.co/demoshosting/siemens/catalogo_selec.php?ptr=1&PHPS
ESSID=041bf3b295a2bc8aa085f75d5ec9999e there you could choose any of the two
(ventiladores axiales); and then you can filter further using some
additional parameters.

I guess the problem is that the website developer didn't take into account
that a proxy could be used...because there is no problem if a proxy it' not
used but I need to prove this somehow. Could you give an idea of how could
acomplish this?

Thanks,