Re: [squid-users] httpd_accel

From: alp <alpheus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:41:11 +0200

this way it cannot work. best way maybe to use squid as ssl-gateway on port
443:
than the connection between squid-client is encrypted, between squid-server
not:

use squid 2.5S1, compile it with ssl-support.
http_port 80 (if you need it)
https_port 443 cert=your_cert key=your_key

to have both ways encrypted, you can only use the connect-method, but its
probably not what you want, cause the clienst must be configured to use
squid as https-proxy.

alp