[squid-users] getting more stuff cached.

From: alex avriette <avriettea@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 15:58:02 -0400

I've been running squid on my home network and at work now for a little
longer than a week. I am generally very happy with it (especially now
that i have AdZap installed and Sarg is generating reports). However, I
am noticing that rarely do I ever get more than 5-10% of my requests
cached. I've looked over the config, and I'm not sure what I need to be
tuning to get more data cached and increase my response times.

Thanks
alex