RE: [squid-users] https accelerator..?

From: <sean.upton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:02:41 -0700

I can confirm that HTTPS in 2.5 works fine for acceleration purposes. The
only really strange/unexpected behavior I have seen is that the redirector
(if you use a redirector in accel) gets an http:// url instead of an
https:// url); also, ACLs see the incoming URL for HTTPS accel as http://.
This is because the request is translated into a more normal request before
ACL evaluation and redirector use.

Out of curiosity, what have you tried, and what is not working?

Sean