Re: [squid-users] cisco and squid

From: H. D. Lee <squid-users@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:39:30 +0700

[Please reply to the list. You have a greater chance that people will
see your message and help. I have also set my Mail-FollowUp-To header
correctly.]

On 2002.10.21_10:40:50_+0000, pparas@lsnepal.com.np wrote:
> It's turned on.

What's on? How did you manage to use squid as your cache proxy? Do you
use transparent proxy? Please give more information for us to help.

> if i put the proxy in my browser manually i see the logging in
> access.log with no problem.

That is what suppose to happen if you have successfully set your users
to use squid: there will be access.log entries, if your users are
browsing, of course.

--
H. D. Lee