Re: [squid-users] WCCP Version 2

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 22:54:40 -0500

WCCP version 2 support is incomplete, and only moderately tested. The
fellows at Visolve did a lot of cleanup work on it relatively recently,
and it is reportedly shaping up very nicely. It is still primarily just
a port of v1 features to a v2 compatible version. It doesn't include
any of the new features of v2 (multiple routers, enhanced security,
primarily).

I wouldn't expect it to come into a STABLE Squid until it has been more
thoroughly tested, and merged into HEAD for some period of time.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.