[squid-users] NTLM Auth + squidGuard

From: Alexander Harrington <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:30:41 +0100

Hi

Yesterday I finally managed to get NTLM authentication working.

2 things still ellude me. Testing squidGuard from the command line works fine but it does not redirect requests for users - as if they are not authenticated.

When clicking search on say the google homepage (though it seems to be common to any POST or URL with ? in it), I get a 407 denied and then the browser sits and waits for ages before returning connection failed.

Using Squid with no authentication turned on, everything works fine...

Any suggestions??

Alex

--
Alex Harrington - IT Support, Longhill High School
t: 01273 391640 | e: alex@longhill.brighton-hove.sch.uk