[squid-users] Ldpa Athentification ??

From: ROUTIER Gilles <gilles.routier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:46:07 +0200

Hy,

On the same Proxy SQUID, is it possible to authorize certain accesses (
Intranet) and to ask for an authentification LDAP for internet access?

Exemple :
I have a local area network with Intranet servers and on this same local
area network an Internet connection.
Everybody uses the proxy and when an user asks to take out on the Net
(that is that the address Wanted is different from my local area network
like 55.7.*.*), the proxy asks for an authentification.
Is this possible?

Excuse for my english, My french is Better ;-)
Thanks
Gilles