[squid-users] IE6 sp1

From: cadu <cadu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:01:53 -0300

Hi guys...

I remember some messages was posted to the list about problems between
IE6 and squid but I can't find them on the archive.

It's about an authentication problem, I think.
Every time a user opens a browser the pop-up window is shown and the
user authenticates him self, but this first address is not retrieved
generating an error. If the user press F5 or try a different URL,
everything works fine until he opens a new browser window.

That doesn't happen with mozilla.

Thanks...