RE: [squid-users] transparently redirect traffic to the Squid wit h L4-7 switch

From: Hicks, Rick <RHicks@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:02:48 -0600

Thanks Joe. So what should our webswitch do with the packet then ? should we
still redirect packets to port 3128 or perhaps 80 ?

Any idea how to do this with iptables or in RedHat 7.2 vs the example with
ipchains below, perhaps netfilter on 7.2 ?

Rick Hicks
Senior LAN/WAN Administrator
Stantec
Ph: (780) 917-7233
Fx: (780) 917-7349
rhicks@stantec.com
www.stantec.com
The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should
not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any other purpose except
with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete all copies and notify us immediately.