Re: [squid-users] Script to bypass squid

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 00:15:25 -0600

You're going to have to do better than that Yuzz.

Identify the script. Identify your method of getting users to use the
proxy. Then maybe we can help you. As is, there are way too many
variables.

That said...A firewall rule will probably do the trick.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.