[squid-users] Re: Getting Packet Unassigned using WCCP

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 01:15:27 -0600

This issue might have just been fixed a few days ago in Squid HEAD.
There was definitely a bucket assignment fix that went in, but it may
not be the problem you're seeing. I don't know, I haven't had occasion
to spend time on this problem as I've never run into it personally.

You should probably grab the latest daily snapshot of Squid 2.5, and try
it out.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/

BTW-These sorts of questions should be sent to the Squid-Users mailing
list. My time is very limited and I'm very likely to ignore emails sent
to me personally if they aren't from my clients. It is more valuable to
me to answer questions in a public forum where the results of the
discussion will be helpful to others, and it will be archived for future
reference.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.