Re: [squid-users] "Maxconn" Doesn't Work

From: Huang Yu Yin <huangyuyin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:04:01 +0800 (CST)

Dear Anand,

I put "!limit" because it is suppose to mean that if
the client did not exceed 3 connections, allow http
access for that client. The "maxconn 3" is just for
my testing purpose. I'll increase the connection
number when "maxconn" works.

I'll try out your "limit" later to see if my problem
can be solved.

Thanks.

Hi,