[squid-users] Suse and PAM modules

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 13:52:22 +0100

Hello,

I have a little question about suse and a PAM module.
I have installed the PAM_RADIUS module and I have installed squid with PAM
support.
In the less documentation I've found about the combination squid and PAM I
read the I must set two lines in /etc/pam.conf

squid auth required /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so
squid account required /lib/security/pam_radius_auth.so

But in Suse there is no /etc/pam.conf file, instead of that there is a
/etc/pam.d directory with some files.

/etc/pam.d/
chage
chfn
chsh
login
other
passwd
ppp
shadow
sshd
su
sudo
useradd
xdm
xlock

In which of them must I set the two lines for Squid?

Does anyone know where I can find more documentation about the combination
Squid and PAM modules???

Sander Winkel
The Netherlands