[squid-users] RADIUS

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:24:39 +0100

Hello,

I've installed WinRadius as Radius server on a w2k server, and I've
installed the pam_radius_auth module for squid.
When I start the browser and want to visit a site I get an authentication
box so that goes all well.
But when I entered my username and password the logfile of the winradius
server said that the authentication is ok, but again I get the
authentication box in the browser.
In /var/log/warn I saw the following error:

Nov 4 15:12:19 tux (pam_auth): PAM unable to resolve symbol:
pam_sm_acct_mgmt

Does anyone knows what wrong?
I doesn't understand why the radius server said that all is ok but that the
pam module failed.
I hope you can help me.

Sander Winkel
The Netherlands