[squid-users] squid, samba and nt domain

From: Bjarni Þór Haraldsson <Bjarni@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:57:02 -0000

Hallo all I´m having problems with my configuration
I´ve RedHat 8.0 samba 2.2.5 squid 2.5.stable1
I trying to configure winbind and domain auth. I installed samba from rpm. wbinfo -t works but wbinfo -a mydomain\\myuser%mypasswd did not work. can I add winbind-auth-challenge without compiling from source which I had a problem with :(
Sorry if you feel that this does not belong on this list I was just wondering if anyone had come across this problem
Regards Bjarni