Re: [squid-users] diskd performs badly

From: Fabien Salvi <fabien@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 16:06:23 +0100

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> You might want to consider trying the aufs cache_dir type. Generally
> faster than diskd on Linux and less configuration needed.

Thanks for your help...
I was thinking about that, but like it's said "Async IO support may
bebuggy, however, so beware.", I was not sure it was a good choice.
Is it still buggy ?

For the moment, our old proxy server with squid 2.3.4 support up to 50
req/s...

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Fabien SALVI      Centre de Ressources Informatiques
                  Archamps, France -- http://www.cri74.org