Re: FW: [squid-users] proxy_auth help

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 07 Nov 2002 19:00:17 +0100

You are 100% correct.

http_access is a ordered list of rules. The first http_access line that
matches the request tells if the request is to be allowed or denied.

A http_access line matches the request if all acls listed on the
http_access line matches the request.

If as much as a single acl on the http_access line does not match the
request then this http_access line is ignored for this request, and
Squid continues looking at the next http_access line.