[squid-users] deny_url

From: Bennett F. Dill <bdill@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:11:16 -0500

I hope this isn't OT for this list, but here we go...

I am trying to use the deny_url in my cache. I have setup my cache
server to block access to images from 'ad' servers using url regexing.
That is working well, except the browsers sometimes wait a bit to finish
something about deny_url that looks like I could specify my own pic
should the sites pic be blocked.

The problem is that when I use
deny_url http://my.site.dom/pic.gif blocking_acl

squid pukes...

I haven't had much luck tracking down info on the deny_url, it kinda
looks like it might be beta still....

Anyway, if anyone can shead some light on this for me I'd apprecieate it
greatly.

TIA,
Ben