Re: [squid-users] https_port in squid2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 23:36:06 +0100

What about it?

It allow Squid to act as a SSL point. Mainly useful when running as a
reverse-proxy infront of your servers.

You can only specify one SSL certificate per https_port. SSL does not
know anything about sites/domains so on each unique ip:port there can
only be a single SSL server certificate.

Regards
Henrik Nordström
MARA Systems AB, Sweden