[squid-users] Squid Configuration for MSN or YM for chat/voice chat

From: <shaheen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 13:44:36 +0600

I have now configured my RH 7.3 box running Squid 2.4STABLE/7 version
where no user can bypass usage of squid proxy server while using
browser. However, I am now seeing that my YM and MSN users DO CAN
CONNECT having indication of proxy server and HTTP port # in thier
"connection" area. But, whenever they want to do chat or want to have a
voice chat session initiated, YM or MSN (CAN NOT DO VOICE CHAT)
complains about being behind a firewall and disallows chat or voice
chat.

Any one who knows the cure, please speak up. Thanks much in advance.
Bye.

-- Shaheen Hossain
Bangladesh.