Re: [squid-users] How do you clear the cache in Squid?

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 15:08:30 -0600

That, or shrink the cache_dir sizes. But that shouldn't happen if it is
configured correctly and you aren't running an old broken Squid (there
was a 2.3 release that had such a problem--but no one should be running
a Squid that old today).

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.