Re: [squid-users] problem with site that is not supposed to be cached

From: Chad Whitten <cwhitten@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 16:06:35 -0600

on further review, that wouldnt do it because that is the ip of the site that
is not supposed to be proxied and what i was thinking was dont redirect
packets bound for that ip when the syntax is dont redirect packets
originating from that ip which not the ip on my network. i suppose i could
give the dial-up user a static ip and not redirect any of their traffic but
there has got to be a better way.

--
Chad Whitten
Network/Systems Administrator