Re: [squid-users] Installing Squid Issue

From: T.Vimal P.Singh <tvp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:42:53 +0530 (IST)

Dear Tim

 When you configure with .configure --prefix=/usr/local/squid all the
confugured file are placed in that directory. Although I am not using
RedHat 8.0 rt now you can try
 with ./configure
      make
      make install
if you want to place configured file in /etc
then ./configure --prefix=/etc/ would probably do for you

T.Singh

 On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Technology