Re: [squid-users] How do I get the proxy to stop the download of video etc. when Authentication is stopped?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 22:18:00 +0100

Squid's access controls is only verified at the start of the request.
There currently is no way of terminating ongoing requests short of
restarting Squid.

If you need a method of terminating individual connections then there
is several Squid developers available for hire who can help you add
such feature to Squid for a small fee. If you are interested in this
contact squid-dev@squid-cache.org