[squid-users] Differences in SQUID 2.6 DEV

From: Marcin - ONET <marcinwasilewski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:07:25 +0100

Hello,

I'm using Squid 2.6 dev (snapshot 2002 05 22) end everything is working ok.
On a second identical machine I download and compile Squid 2.6 dev (snapshot
2002 11 08) wit identical options, next I copied squid.conf from the first
machine. On a new machine only one site is not working correctly other sites
are ok.
I tried to solve the problem by comparing the output of squid -X on both
machines:
Here are the main differences between the machines:
On the first(good) there is:
reference_age 1 year
site select_timeout 4 seconds
reload_into_ims off
wccp_router
wccp_version
wccp_incoming
pipeline_prefetch on

I cannot find those options in output of the second machine, and when I
write it into the squid.conf - squid doesnt know what options they are.
Please help
Marcin