Re: [squid-users] Possible filedescriptor leak?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:34:37 +0100

The attached patch should fix this misfeature.

It was not a filedescriptor leak, it was a filedescriptor accounting
bug making Squid think it is using more filedescriptors than it is.

This bug was mainly triggered by the aufs corruption patch. The aufs
corruption patch have now been updated to include this fix.

On the good side, each of these "leaked" filedescriptors could have
triggered object corruption if you did not have the patch..