[squid-users] Configuring webalizer

From: Michael Fuller / Hotmail <fullerms@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:09:03 +0530

Hi all,

I am using webalizer v 2.01 to analyse our squid logs. I would say that the
results are pretty impressive. However, the default reports do not have
information on DENIED attempts. I have implemented quite a few acls on our
squid box, and would like to have a separate set of reports as to the DENIED
events with username, IP address, URL etc..

Is it possible to configure webalizer to generate MULTIPLE sets of reports
from the same log file based on different event conditions ? This would help
me in reporting policy violations to management.

Please help

Thanks and regards,
Michael Fuller