[squid-users] download restriction according to users

From: babar haq <babarhaq@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:06:22 -0500

well i am running squid on red hat 7.3 box for my univeristy. we have limited band width 256k via satellite. if everybody starts downloading then people cant even browse. so we decided to restrict the downloading from 9:30 to 4:30. its a problem for faculty members. is it possible to allow certain ip addresses to have no download restrictoin?? while the other r restricted. if yes plz plz let me know how to
hoping for some help

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup