Re: [squid-users] Re: squid + authentication

From: Ilya <quiz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 01:04:42 +0600

>> And does squid checks up username/password pair every time
>>the
>> browser sends it.
>
>Yes.
>
>There may be any number of clients behind the same IP
>address.
>
>Consider when there is a NAT gateway of second level proxy
>between Squid
>and the users...

And again, because of conflicting answers I`ve recieved:

So, browser caches username/password pair? Then, how long does
browser cache it?

How long browser sends username/password pair to the proxy
 server? Or, just the same in another words, how long(how many
times) does squid ask for that pair?

wbr
Ilya