[squid-users] Cannot log into only one site.

From: Marcin - ONET <marcinwasilewski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:09:57 +0100

Hello,

I'm using SQUID 2.5 STABLE, Squid has a parent (Netscape) and everything is
working perfect. I can access all web sites with login neccessary (i.e. my
bank account and so on). There is only one exception:
One company give me access to it's site by using token and the problem
arises here.
When I'm using Squid without a parent logon process is ok, but when I try to
it with my default configuration (with parent) the logon windows loops (I
enter my login and password, click "log" and the logon screen loop).
I have "never_direct alow" ACL which send all the packets through PARENT
They told me that when I try to log on into their server is sending me site
with "HTTP/1.1 500" (header of this site should provide me information
neccessary for correct authorisation) and untill I will use "never_direct
alow" ACL it will not work.
Why? Can someone tell me?
Best regards
Marcin