[squid-users] IE 5.5+ FTP with write access

From: Joao Rochate <jrochate@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:41:20 -0000

Greets.

When using Netscape I can enter an ftp site in this form:
ftp://user:pass@site.name.com/

And, since I have permissions to write, I can UPload files. Ok.

But, when using Internet Explorer 5.5, I get the first warning:
"FTP proxy warning" box, saying that the proxy doesn't give me "full access"

I can enter the site, but I can't UPload.
When removing proxy configurations, it works like expected.

Any clues?
Yes, I've added the '/' and extra '/', like it is said on the FAQ, but...

TIA

         Joćo Rochate