Re: [squid-users] Configuring wb_group

From: Scott Kern <skern@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:34:55 -0500

Samba version is 2.2.3a

wbinfo -t works

plaintext password authentication succeeded
challenge/response password authentication failed

wb_auth fails, I may have to rebuild squid, I noticed something I don't think I added to the configure command line.

Thank you for your help.
>>> Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org> 11/20/02 01:30PM >>>
Which Samba version?

Have you made the tests recommended in the Squid FAQ?

* Does "wbinfo -t" and "wbinfo -a domain\\user" work?

* Have you tested wb_auth manually?