Re: [squid-users] what is...?

From: Marc Elsen <marc.elsen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:31:49 +0100

> > > is not used. I have the standard patterns there.

> > > ie_refresh option does not exist.
> >
> > What version of SQUID are you using ?
>
> I have the problem in 2.3stable3. But I also checked 2.4stable3. Neither one
> does have this option.

 That is true, you are using an old SQUID version, because of this
 problem too, you should consider upgrading to the latest release,
 then the original problem should be verified and the ie_refresh
 option could be learned about and or used , if needed.

 M.

--
 'Time is a consequence of Matter thus
 General Relativity is a direct consequence of QM